An island in French Polynesia.
- A Grammar and Dictionary of the Samoan Language, with English and Samoan vocabulary
- A Journal of a Voyage to the South Seas
- An Account of the Voyages undertaken by the order of His Present Majesty, for making Discoveries in the Southern Hemisphere, and successively performed by Commodore Byron, Captain Wallis, Captain Carteret, and Captain Cook, in the Dolphin, the Swallow, and the Endeavour: Drawn from the Journals which were kept by the several Commanders, and from the Papers of Joseph Banks, Esq. [Vol. II]
- An Introduction to Polynesian Anthropology
- Anthropology and Religion
- Arts and Crafts of the Cook Islands
- Book & Print in New Zealand : A Guide to Print Culture in Aotearoa
- Botanical Discovery in New Zealand: The Visiting Botanists
- Cook the Navigator
- Cook the Writer
- Earliest New Zealand
- Early New Zealand Botanical Art
- Explorers of the Pacific: European and American Discoveries in Polynesia
- From Tasman To Marsden.
- History and traditions of the Maoris of the West Coast, North Island of New Zealand, prior to 1840
- History of New Zealand. Vol. III.
Introduction to Polynesian Researches
- Journal of researches into the natural history and geology of the countries visited during the voyage of H.M.S. "Beagle" round the world, under the command of Capt. Fitz Roy, R.N.
- Land Tenure in the Cook Islands
- La Nouvelle-Zélande
Letter from John Cawte Beaglehole to his Mother, 12th August, 1926
- Life in Feejee, or, Five Years among the Cannibals
- Manual of the New Zealand Flora.
- Maori and Polynesian: their origin, history and culture
- Nga kōrero a Reweti Kohere Mā
- Niuē-fekai (or Savage) Island and its People
- Old Samoa or Flotsam and Jetsam from the Pacific Ocean
- On the Character of Captain James Cook
- O Samoa Anamua
- Political and External Affairs
- Polynesian Researches
- Samoan Material Culture
- Savage Island: An Account of a Sojourn in Niue and Tonga
- Sport 5: Spring 1990
- The Atoll of Funafuti, Ellice group : its zoology, botany, ethnology and general structure based on collections made by Charles Hedley of the Australian Museum, Sydney, N.S.W.
- The Death Of Captain Cook
- The Genealogy of the Kings of Rarotonga and Mangaia as illustrating the colonisation of that island and the Hervey Group
- The Home Front Volume II
- The Maori As He Was : A Brief Account of Maori Life as it was in Pre-European Days
- The Origins of International Rivalry in Samoa: 1845–1884
- The Pacific
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- The Wandering Scholars
- The War in New Zealand.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and
inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a
topic often involves searching. Search for Tahiti as: "Tahiti", "Otaheite". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Tahiti":