Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Notes on the Black-Wattle and the Golden Wattle in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 83
- Notes on the plants forwarded to Native schools, 1885 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 60
- Standards of Education and Inspection of Schools (Order in Council dated 24th September 1878.) in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 23
- Manual training in primary schools in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 74
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Department of Education as: "Department of Education". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Department of Education":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.