Professor at Victoria University College.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Our National System of Education; Defence of the Secular Solution in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 3a
- [Letter to the Chairman, Victoria University College Council from ten members of the Professorial Board. 24th May 1915] in [Letters related to the case of George Von Zedlitz]
- Professor Mackenzie’s Speech in The Spike or Victoria University College Review 1934
- Valedictory Observations in The Spike or Victoria College Review 1936
- Conscription to be, or not to be? in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 79
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Hugh Mackenzie as: "Hugh Mackenzie". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Hugh Mackenzie":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.