Also known as: Eric Schwimmer.
Author, editor, and sociologist.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Diary Notes, 1946 in Arachne: A Literary Journal. No. 1
- Wandering Scholars in The Spike or Victoria University College Review 1943
- Causerie on Translation in The Spike Victoria University College Review 1944
- Gratiana in The Spike or Victoria College Review 1942
- The End by J. Slaverhoff in The Spike Victoria University College Review 1944
- I Want to Torpedo You in Arachne. No. 3
- New Attitudes in New Zealand Poetry in Arachne. No. 2
- These University Poets in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 10, No. 11. July 30, 1947
- Valerius Flaccus as a Poet in Arachne. No. 2
- The Mediator in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria University College, Wellington N.Z. Vol. 21, No. 2. March 27, 1958
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Erik Schwimmer as: "Erik Schwimmer", "Eric Schwimmer". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Erik Schwimmer":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.