Also known as: Thomas Allen Munro Curnow.
Poet, critic, academic.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Another Week-end at the Beach in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Ten Steps to the Sea in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- A Busy Port in Sport 7: Winter 1991
- The Kindest Thing in Sport 19: Lightworks
- An Evening Light in Sport 4: Autumn 1990
- A South Island Night’s Entertainment in Sport 13 Spring 1994
- Looking West, Late Afternoon, Low Water in Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- Verse Judgments [Spike 1942] in The Spike or Victoria College Review 1942
- An Unclosed Door in Sport 8: Autumn 1992
- Investigations at the Public Baths in Sport 8: Autumn 1992
- A Facing Page in Sport 8: Autumn 1992
Works by this Author in other Collections
- Landfall in Unknown Seas, in Te Ao Hou
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Allen Curnow as: "Allen Curnow", "Thomas Allen Munro Curnow". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Allen Curnow":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.