Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Review Article: Antipodean postcoloniality, mosaic style in Kōtare 2000, Volume Three, Number One
- Review of Writing Along Broken Lines: Violence and Ethnicity in Contemporary Maori Fiction in Kōtare 1999, Volume Two, Number One
- Review of Recalling Aotearoa. Indigenous Politics and Ethnic Relations in New Zealand in Kōtare 2000, Volume Three, Number Two
- Review of Performing Tuwhare — Hone Tuwhare: A Biography in Kōtare 1999, Volume Two, Number Two
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Simone Drichel as: "Simone Drichel". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Simone Drichel":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.