Works by this Author in Our Collection
- the assassination of Marion du Fresne in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- Yippee! in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- Kissing the sky in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- hillside in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- disney fingers in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- without seasons in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- Diabelli Variations in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- buffalo bill codeine in Sport 19: Lightworks
- setting the tree on fire in Sport 19: Lightworks
- the kids are smoking in Sport 25: Spring 2000
- Albeniz from a window in Sport 25: Spring 2000
- Tamping Down in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- in the letter in Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- testimony of the rack in Sport 5: Spring 1990
- Pink Eskimos in Sport 8: Autumn 1992
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for James Norcliffe as: "James Norcliffe". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "James Norcliffe":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.