Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Deposits in Sport 30: Peter Black-Real Fiction
- Winter Soundtrack in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- Golgotha in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- Oasis in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- The Insurance Man in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- Suit in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- Survival of the Startled in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Leonard Meteor Shower in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Zorba the Palestinian in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Lines in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Till Someone Loses an Eye in Sport 23: Spring 1999
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for James McNaughton as: "James McNaughton". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "James McNaughton":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.