Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Application of Electron Microscopy to the Study of Some Interesting Spiral Microorganisms Found in Pond Water Collected at Otari Plant Museum, Wellington in Tuatara: Volume 18, Issue 3, December 1970
- A Comparison of the Growth of New Zealand Soil, Fuel and Air Isolates of the ‘Kerosene Fungus’ Cladosporium Resinae (Lindau) De Vries in Aviation Turbine and Lighting Kerosene in Tuatara: Volume 19, Issue 1, November 1971
- Studies on The ‘Kerosene Fungus’ Cladosporium Resinae (Lindau) De Vries, Part III in Tuatara: Volume 19, Issue 3, August 1972
- Studies on the ‘Kerosene Fungus’ Cladosporium Resinae (Lindau) De Vries Part II. The Natural Habitat of C. Resinae in Tuatara: Volume 19, Issue 2, May 1972
- Studies on the ‘Kerosene Fungus’ Cladosporium Resinae (Lindau) De Vries: Part I. The Problem of Microbial Contamination of Aviation Fuels in Tuatara: Volume 19, Issue 1, November 1971
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for J. E. Sheridan as: "J. E. Sheridan". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "J. E. Sheridan":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.