Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Green Algae — Cradle of the Higher Plants in Tuatara: Volume 23, Issue 3, May 1979
- The Biological and Economic Importance of Algae. Part 4: the Industrial Culturing of Algae in Tuatara: Volume 22, Issue 2, June 1976
- The Biological and Economic Importance of Algae, Part I in Tuatara: Volume 13, Issue 2, July 1965
- The Biological and Economic Importance of Algae, Part 3. Edible Algae of Fresh and Brackish Waters in Tuatara: Volume 18, Issue 1, July 1970
- The Biological and Economic Importance of Algae, Part 2 in Tuatara: Volume 14, Issue 1, April 1966
- Some Improvements in Zoological Microtechnique for Electron Microscopy
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for H. W. Johnston as: "H. W. Johnston". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "H. W. Johnston":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.