Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Heptranchias Dakini Whitley, 1931, A Synonym of H. Perlo (Bonnaterre, 1788), the Sharpsnouted Sevengill or Perlon Shark, with Notes on Sexual Dimorphism in this Species in Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 54 to 57
- Cirrhigalevs Barbifer (Fam. Squalidae), A Little Known Japanese Shark from New Zealand Waters in Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 54 to 57
- Deletion of the Australian Rays Aptychotrema Banksii and Trygonorhina Fasciata from the New Zealand Elasmobranch Fauna in Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 54 to 57
- A simple and convenient method of cataloguing a marine fish scale collection in Tuatara: Volume 14, Issue 3, December 1966
- Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 54 to 57
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for L. J. Paul as: "L. J. Paul". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "L. J. Paul":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.