Also known as: Dick Barwick.
Deputy leader on Victoria's first Antarctic expedition
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Illustrations of the New Zealand Frog Fauna in Tuatara: Volume 8, Issue 3, April 1961
- Some Freshwater Ciliates from the Wellington Area Including Eleven Species Recorded from N.Z. for The First Time in Tuatara: Volume 5, Issue 3, March 1955
- Mummified Seal Carcases in a Deglaciated Region of South Victoria Land, Antarctica in Tuatara: Volume 15, Issue 3, December 1967
- Some Go West But...Victoria Goes South in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria University, Wellington N.Z. Vol. 22, No. 5. June 8, 1959
Works by this Author in other Collections
- The Life History of the Common New Zealand Skink Leiolopisma zelandica (Gray, 1843), in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Research Note Faulty Eruption of the Fore-limb in Hyla aurea., in Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for R. E. Barwick as: "R. E. Barwick", "Dick Barwick". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "R. E. Barwick":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.