Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Memorial to His Grace, the Secretary of State for the Colonies together with a Memorandum on New Zealand affairs in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Rare Volume
- Memorandum on New Zealand affairs in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Rare Volume
- Extract from Church Missionary Society Accounts, 1819-1820, quoted in Chapter III. Diary of J. G. Butler, 1819
- Extract from the Report of the Committee, Church Missionary Society, London, to the Annual Meeting, April 30th, 1822, quoted in Chapter VI
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Church Missionary Society as: "Church Missionary Society". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Church Missionary Society":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.