Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Ice Explorer in Sport 14: Autumn 1995
- The Cannibals in Sport 11: Spring 1993
- Tin Can Island in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Ghost Ships in Sport 10: Autumn 1993
- Another Country in Sport 11: Spring 1993
- Storm Warning in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Cape Gooseberries in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Instamatic in Sport 15: white horse black dog
- Firmament in Sport 19: Lightworks
- At Makara in Sport 9: Spring 1992
- White Wind in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Primer of Ice and Stone in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- Sloop John B in Sport 18: Autumn 1997
- Grass in Sport 16: Autumn 1996
- Coal Island in Sport 8: Autumn 1992
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Chris Orsman as: "Chris Orsman". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Chris Orsman":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.