Mary Macpherson is a Wellington poet and photographer. Her publications are Millionaire’s Shortbread 2003, University of Otago Press (joint collection) and The Inland Eye, Pemmican Press, 1998. A collection of her photographs from ‘17 Days of Shopping’ appeared in Sport 25. She attended Greg O’Brien’s Poetry Workshop at the IIML in 1999.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Inland in Sport 15: white horse black dog
- Drawing in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- 17 Days of Shopping in Sport 25: Spring 2000
- Visiting my Parents’ Houses in Sport 35: Winter 2007
- Now in Sport 30: Peter Black-Real Fiction
- Stars in Sport 27: Spring 2001
- South Island Map in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- My Accomplishments in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Replica in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- Two Trees in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- River in Sport 42: 2014
- Y as X in Sport 42: 2014
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Mary Macpherson as: "Mary Macpherson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Mary Macpherson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.