Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Winding Up Here in Sport 18: Autumn 1997
- corner Kingsland and Second in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- a walk on the course in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- one hand for you, one hand for the boat in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- arson Avarua in Sport 14: Autumn 1995
- Jamaica farewell in Sport 25: Spring 2000
- as is the way with adults in Sport 25: Spring 2000
- a fishing voice... in Sport 12: Autumn 1994
- domestic ware in Sport 17: Spring 1996
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Janet Charman as: "Janet Charman". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Janet Charman":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.