Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Wairau April 1851 in Selected Images from the Collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library
- Landslip caused by earthquake near Wellington N. Zealand Jan 1855 in Selected Images from the Collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library
- [Portrait of William Swainson engaged in ornithological research. 1836?] in Selected Images from the Collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Charles Emilius Gold as: "Charles Emilius Gold". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Charles Emilius Gold":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.