Marine biologist, university lecturer.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Seasonal Changes in Growth of the Erect Stem of Obelia geniculata in Wellington Harbour, New Zealand in Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 42 to 46
- Plastic Embedding of Zoological Specimens in Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 42 to 46
- A Guide to the Athecate (Gymnoblastic) Hydroids and Medusæ of New Zealand in Tuatara: Volume 5, Issue 2, August 1953
- Seafloor Animals from the Region of Portobello Marine Biological Station, Otago Harbour in Tuatara: Volume 6, Issue 2, December 1956
- A Guide to the New Zealand Heteropod Molluscs. in Tuatara: Volume 6, Issue 3, December 1957
- The Extant Scleractinian Corals of New Zealand
- New Zealand Coelenterates Ctenophores from Cook Strait
- The Settling and Growth of Wharf-pile Fauna in Port Nicholson, Wellington, New Zealand
- Zoology Publications from Victoria University of Wellington—Nos. 42 to 46
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Patricia Marjorie Ralph as: "Patricia Marjorie Ralph". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Patricia Marjorie Ralph":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.