Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Carmen vii in The Spike: or, Victoria University College Review, September, 1922
- A Day at Oxford in The Spike or Victoria College Review, June 1908
- Some Railway Memories: Locomotives with Names (vol 9, issue 1) in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 9, Issue 1 (April 2, 1934.)
- Carmen IX. in The Spike: or, Victoria College Review, October 1908
- Carmen XI. in The Spike: or, Victoria College Review, October 1908
- Carmen V. in The Spike: or, Victoria College Review, October 1909
- Carmen XXX. in The Spike: or, Victoria College Review, October 1909
- Carmen XXXVIII. in The Spike: or, Victoria College Review, October 1909
- Antipodean Horace. Liber I. Carmen IV. in The Spike: or, Victoria College Review, June 1909
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Arthur Chorlton as: "Arthur Chorlton". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Arthur Chorlton":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.