Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Book of the Act of the Apostles: Is It History or Romance? in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 3a
- The New Testament Problem Solved; or, Professor W.B. Smith on the pre-Christian Jesus in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 3a
- Inductive Ethics, Moral Teaching in the State Schools of New Zealand in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 75
- An Inquiry into the Origin of the Pentateuch or the Pentateuch of Post-Captivity Date in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 69
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for J. Gammell as: "J. Gammell". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "J. Gammell":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.