Archbishop of Dublin
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Extract from a letter on the marriage laws, addressed by the late Archbishop of Dublin (Dr Whately) to the late Bishop of Norwich (Dr Hinds) in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 12
- He pukapuka ako tenei i nga ritenga pai e-maha o roto o te taonga nei o te moni, i nga tikanga pai hoki, o te hokohoko, o te aha, o te aha
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Richard Whately as: "Richard Whately". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Richard Whately":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.