Works by this Author in Our Collection
- League for the promotion and development of gold mining; paper read at the Town Hall, Hokitika, Aug. 27, 1895 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 80a
- Narrative of a Journey from Hokitika to the Mines of the Mount Rangitoto Silver Mining Company, Westland, New Zealand in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 64
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John Bevan as: "John Bevan". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John Bevan":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.