Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Nineteen in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Morphine in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- He’s Not Here in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- Baggage in Sport 37: Winter 2009
- The God Question in Sport 39: 2011
- Seto Ohashi Bridge in Sport 39: 2011
- Degree of Empathy Required in Sport 39: 2011
- Sweet Talk in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- To the Tadpoles in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- The Swimmer Nitzi Phillips, d. 1989, Kibbutz Ga’lon in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- What Boys Who Sleep Near Airports Know in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- The Spot in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- Self Timer in Sport 36: Winter 2008
- Giant Gulps in Sport 43: 2015
- Isthmus in Sport 43: 2015
- Pictures From the Floating World in Sport 42: 2014
- Hitch in Sport 42: 2014
- Small Revolutions in Sport 42: 2014
- Superphosphate in Sport 42: 2014
- Shopping in Sport 41: 2013
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Brent Kininmont as: "Brent Kininmont". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Brent Kininmont":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.