Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Sabbath: Presidential Address to the Glasgow Sunday Society Delivered in St Andrew’s Hall, October 25, 1880 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 46
- Inaugural address delivered at the forty-fourth annual meeting of the British Asociation for the Advancement of Science in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 6
- Inaugural Address [British Association for the Advancement of Science Forty-Fourth Annual Meeting, 1874] in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 33
- Miracles and Special Providences in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 24a
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John Tyndall as: "John Tyndall". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John Tyndall":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.