Works by this Author in Our Collection
- A Brief Survey of New Zealand’s State Life Insurance Specially Prepared for Distribution at The New Zealand International Exhibition, Christchurch, 1906-7 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 78
- Plain Rules for the Guidance of Persons Desiring to Insure their Lives or to Purchase Government Annuities in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 26
- New Zealand Government Life Insurance Guide and Tables in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 37
- New Zealand Government Life Insurance and Annuities in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 20
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for New Zealand Government Life Insurance Department as: "New Zealand Government Life Insurance Department". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "New Zealand Government Life Insurance Department":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.