Salient humanities reporter in 1956. Contributor to Experiment journal
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- [Editorial in Experiment 3] in Experiment 3
- Sex and Technicians in Staff-Student Debate in Salient. The Newspaper of Victoria University College. Vol. 19, No. 5. May 5, 1955
- In Miltonum in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria University College, Wellington N.Z. Vol. 20, No. 12. August 15, 1957
- Meeting Decides that...Armed Forces Should Not be Sent to Malaya in Salient. The Newspaper of Victoria University College. Vol. 19, No. 5. May 5, 1955
- The Outsider in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 20, No. 7. 30th May, 1957
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Keith Walker as: "Keith Walker". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Keith Walker":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.