Tuatara: Volume 24, Issue 1, October 1979
Tuatara — Index to volume 24 (1979-80)
Index to volume 24 (1979-80)
- Adams, Nancy M.
- Botanical Excursions of B. C. Aston. pp. 49-58.
- Campbell, Ella 0.
- A note on Riccia sorocarpa Bisch. p. 58.
- Craw. Robin C.
- Essay Review: How to be a Good Biogeographer in 1979. pp. 81-87.
- Gaskin, D. E.
- Change of Particle Size in Diatom Populations as a Possible Factor in Pelagic Marine Ecosystem Resilience. pp. 23-39.
- Laing, D. J.
- Studies on populations of the Tunnel Web Spider Porrhothele antipodians. Pt. II. Relationship with Hunting Wasps. pp. 1-21.
- Richardson, L. R.
- On Two Land-Leeches Labelled as from New Zealand. pp. 41-48.
- Saint Girons, Hubert
- Thermoregulation in Reptiles with special reference to the Tuatara and its Ecophysiology. pp. 59-80.
- B. C. Aston —
- Botanical Excursions of B. C. Aston, by Nancy M. Adams, pp. 49-58.
- BIOGEOGRAPHY —
- Essay Review: How to be a Good Biogeographer in 1979, by R. C. Craw, pp. 81-87.
- DIATOMS —
- Change of Particle Size in Diatom Populations as a Possible Factor in Pelagic Marine Ecosystem Resilience, by D. E. Gaskin, pp. 23-39.
- HUNTING WASPS — See TUNNEL WEB SPIDER
- On Two Land-Leeches Labelled as from New Zealand, by L. R. Richardson, pp. 41-48.
- REVIEWS —
- Of D. N. Ferro's “Standard Names for Common Insects of New Zealand”, by G. W. Gibbs, p. 21.
- Of Gerard de Beaumont's “Guide Des Vertebres Fossiles”, by Robin C. Craw, pp. 39-40.
- Of Annette K. Walker's and Trevor K. Crosby's “The Preparation and Curation of Insects”, by G. W. Gibbs, p. 80.
- Of C. A. Fleming's “The Geological History of New Zealand and its Life”, by P. Vella, pp. 87-89.
- Of M. L. A. Andrew's “The Life that Lives on Man”, by J. R. H. Andrews, pp. 89-90.
- Of G. Steven's “New Zealand Adrift”, by G. W. Gibbs, pp. 91-92.
- RICCIA SOROCARPA
- A Note on Riccia sorocarpa Bisch, by Ella O. Campbell, p. 58.
- THERMOREGULATION — See TUATARA
- TUATARA —
- Thermoregulation in Reptiles with special reference to the Tuatara and its Ecophysiology, by H. Saint Girons, pp. 59-80.
- TUNNEL WEB SPIDER —
- Studies on Populations of the Tunnel Web Spider Porrhothele antipodiana. Pt. II. Relationship with Hunting Wasps, by D. J. Laing, pp. 1-21.