Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 39, Number 24, September 27, 1976.
We have positions available to those who are considering a career as a chartered accountant.
Today's chartered accountant faces many challenges. Young men and women who gain experience in a firm of chartered accountants are well equipped to face those challenges and fill executive positions in public practice, commerce or industry.
If you have completed or nearly completed a B.C.A. degree or the N.Z. Society of Accountants examination we can assist you in furthering your career.
How can we Help your Career?
- A wide range of activities, including auditing, accounting and secretarial services, taxation, management advisory services and electronic data processing.
- Techniques which are up-to-date and sophisticated.
- Staff development programmes which provide extensive training to prepare you for a professional career. Also, active encouragement is given to you to complete or further your studies.
- Affiliations with firms in many countries. This provides opportunities to gain experience overseas with major international firms.
- Salaries which are competitive and frequently reviewed. Increases are based both on performance and potential.
We invite you to get in touch with us regarding your career. Contact Mr David McDonald, our Wellington Staff partner.