The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 36
- Prov. G.M. Hopcraft, in the chair.
- D.P.G.M. Coverlid
- Prov. C.S. Sligo.
- Hand and Heart Lodge—P.G. Black; P.G. Sherwin; P.G.
- Wood; N.G. Hitchcock.
- Dunedin Lodge—P.P.G.M. Sherwin; P.D.P.G.M. Leslie; P.G. Stronach.
- Dalton Lodge—N.G. Johnston.
- Prince of Wales Lodge—P.G. Perry; P.S. Stephens.
- Albion Lodge—P.G. Fish; P.G. Faithful; P G. Guthrie.
- Oamaru Lodge—P.G. Woodland; (P.P.G.M. Palmer was unexpectedly detained from attending by illness).
- Tuapeka Pioneer Lodge—P.G. Smith; P.G. Forsvth.
- Waitahuna Lodge—P.G. Lucas; P.V.G. Challis.
- Blue Spur Lodge—P.G. Godso: P.G. Gow. Naseby Lodge—P.P.G.M. Geddes.
- Alexandra Lodge—P.G. Burn.
- Roxburgh Lodge—P.G. Westland.
- Tapanui Lodge—P.P.G.M. Swan.
- Lake Wakatip Lodge—P.G. Harrop; P.G. Gibb,
- Pabnerston Lodge—P.G. Louis.
- Mount Wendon Lodge—P.G. Allen; Bro. Lake.
- Band of Friendship Lodge—P.P.G.M. Robin.
- Arrow Lodge—P.P.G.M. Anderson.
- Heart of Friendship Lodge—P.G. McLean.
- Prince Alfred, Waipori, Cromwell, Outram.
Bro. Lake—representing Mount Wendon Lodge—was found not qualified, not being a past, or present, Elective Officer. P.G. Allen stated that he would be content the Lodge should be represented by himself on this occasion.
The roll having been called, the Prov. G.M. declared the meeting open for business.