The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 49
- No. 1. Taxation of Church Property, by James Parton.
- No. 2. The Bible and Science, by John Weiss. 22 pages.
- No. 3. The Sympathy of Religions, by Thomas Went-worth Higginson. New and revised edition. 38 pages.
- No. 4. Transcendentalism, by Theodore Parker. Never before published. 39 pages.
- No. 5. The Public School Question, As Understood By A Catholic American Citizen, and By a Liberal American Citizen, by Bishop McQuaid of Rochester, N.Y., and F. E. Abbot, editor of "The Index." Two lectures before the F. R. A., in February, 1876. 100 pages.
- No. 6. How Shall We Keep Sunday? An Answer in Four Parts: 1. Sunday in the Bible. 2. Sunday in Church History. 3. Sunday in the Massachusetts Laws. 4. The Working-Man's Sunday. By C. K. Whipple, M. J. Savage, C. E. Pratt, and W. C. Gannett, respectively. 100 pages.
- Proceedings Of The Annual Meetings (essays and addresses), for 1867, '69, '70. '72, '73, '74, '75. 35 cts each. For 1876, 40 cts. Package of four, $1.00.
- Reason And Revelation, By William J. Potter. 10 cts.
- Religions Of China, by William H. Channing. 25 cts.
- Freedom And Fellowship in Religion. A volume of Essays by D. A. Wasson, Samuel Longfellow, Samuel Johnson, John Weiss, W. J. Potter, F. E. Abbot, O. B. Frothingham, J. W. Chadwick, T. W. Higginson, Mrs. E. D. Cheney; with extracts from speeches before the F. R. A. by R. W. Emerson, Lucretia Mott, R. D. Owen, C. H. Malcolm, Celia Burleigh, Wendell Phillips, Rabbi Wise, Dr. Bartol, Mrs. J. W. Howe, F. B. Sanborn, Horace Seaver, A. B. Alcott, C. D. 13. Mills, Lucy Stone, W. C. Gannett, and others. Price, $1.50.
- " One purpose of this volume is to give an answer to the question, What is the meaning of the Free Religious Association ?"