The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 57
- The Right Hon. W. E. Forster, M.P., Chairman.
- Fredrick Young; Esq., Vice-Chairman.
- Captain J. C. R. Colomb, Vice-Chairman.
- J. Dennistoun Wood, Esq., Hon. Treasurer
- Hon. Harold Finch-Hatton, Hon. Treasurer
|a||Publications, Lectures, and Meetings.|
|b||The collection and dissemination of statistics and information bearing upon the object of the League.|
|c||The interchange of views between friends of Federation in the United Kingdom and the Colonies.|
|d||Providing, in a really available form, information relating to the common interests of the Empire, and tending to further the objects of the League.|
|Subscriptions received as per annexed List.||275||2||6|
The above does not include expenses connected with the publication of the Report of the Conference of July 29th.
W. E. Forster,Chairman of the Provisional Committee. Francis P. Labilliere, 5, Pump Court, Temple, E.C. Hon. Sec. H. O. Arnold-Forster, 80, Eccleston Square, S.W. Hon. Sec.