The New Zealand Division 1916 - 1919: A Popular History Based on Official Records
- General Officer Commanding—Major-Gen. Sir A. H. Russell, K.C.MG. Aides-de-Camp—Lt. (Hon. Capt.) O. B. Ryrie, (A.I.F.), Lt. R. F. R. Beetham
- General Staff Officer, 1st Grade—Major (Temp. Lt.-Col.) W. R. Pinwill, King's Liverpool Regiment (Imperial General Staff)page 15
- General Staff Officer, 2nd Grade—Major A. C. Temperley (Norfolk Regiment)
- General Staff Officer, 3rd Grade—Capt. W. H. Hastings (92nd Punjabis)
- A.A. and Q.M.G.—Major (Temp. Lt.-Col.) H. G. Reid, R.A.S.C.
- D.A.A. and Q.M.G.—Major W. C. Morrison, N.Z.S.C.
- D.A.Q.M.G.—Capt. M. H. Jackson (29th Lancers)
- A.D.M.S.—Col. C. M. Begg, C.M.G.
- D.A.D.M.S.—Major A. R. D. Carbery
- A.D.V.S.—Lt.-Col, A. E. Young
- D.A.D.O.S.—Lt.-Col. H. Herbert
- A.P.M.—Capt. D. Kettle