He reo ture nō ngā Kōti me ngā Taraipiunara / Court and tribunal language
This is part of the Legal Māori Archive, a selection of texts relating to the use of Māori language in legal contexts.
These documents include language generated by the courts (for example, Charges Against William Williams) and tribunals, and Royal Commissions (for example, Report on causes of discontent among Māori in Taranaki).
- Charges Against William Williams
- [Collected Rules and Regulations of the Native Land Court, in English and Māori]
- The decision of the Governor in the dispute beeween [i.e. between] Matiu and Te Tirarau = Ko te whakaotinga o te Kawana i runga i te tautotohe o Matiu raua ko Te Tirarau
- Ko enei nga ritenga he ritenga tuturu na matou mo nga reti o nga whenua e retia nei e matou Kia Mite Rewena raua Ko Kapene Mete.
- [Explanation of order for rehearing of claims relating to the Omahu Block]
- Nga Huarahi Whakahaere o Te Kooti Whenua Maori.
- Issue of Orders in Council: (return of applications for) under the provisions of section 4 of "The Native Land Laws Amendment Act, 1895," and "The Native Land Laws Amendment Act, 1897"
- Kehi o Mangaohane
- Ngarara, Porangahau, Mangamaire, Me Waipiro Poraka: (Ripoata a nga Komihana mo runga mo nga whakataunga a te Kooti Whenua Maori mo Runga mo aua Poraka).
- [Report of a Supreme Court case on land dealings]
- Report of the result of an inquiry as to desirability of selling the Native Reserve at Greymouth : ordered by the Legislative Council to be translated into Maori and printed, 14th August, 1872
- Report on causes of discontent among Māori in Taranaki.
- Ripoata a nga Komihana i Whakaturia hei Whiriwhiri i nga Putake e pa ana ki nga Ture Whenua Maori.
- I Roto o Te Hupirimi Kooti o Nui Tireni, I Noho Ki Nepia i Te 14 o Nga Ra o Akuhata, 1872.
- Supplement to "Te Wananga" [Napier, Saturday, December 21, 1878]
- Translation of Report of Middle Island Native Land Purchase Commissioners
- Ko te Whakataunga mo Maraehara me Kopu Poraka.
- Te Wakataunga Mo Ngawakaakupe Me Era Atu Poraka